We manage large and complex projects on behalf of our corporate/organizational clients. We have experience and expertise at the PMP (Project Management Professional) level.
For the larger projects, our usual project methodology is mainly based on the Project Management Institute’s five-step methodology: initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control, close.
Our extensive experience in managing projects lies in the following areas:
- Custom software development projects;
- Software product R&D projects;
- Software implementation/customization projects;
- Business process improvement, re-engineering and/or automation projects;
- Enterprise IT integration projects;
- Technical support projects;
- Organizational change projects;
- Management consulting projects;
- Organizational training projects;
- Engineering projects.
For most of the complex IT projects that we manage, our clients or us decide to employ the agile development methods, and the scrum project management method. Scrum is an iterative and incremental agile software development method for managing software/IT projects. It is a radically new approach for planning and managing projects, built on 30-day learning cycles that deliver complete increments of business value, and based on fact-based decision-making, empowerment and commitment.