In our Software Development practice, our experienced business analysts, architects, programmer analysts, and quality control specialists develop custom software solutions for the specific needs of our corporate clients, as well as modify/improve existing client solutions – to cater for the latest changes in our clients’ business.
We are a team of seasoned IT specialists having extensive experience in the design and development of custom software solutions. We are committed to high levels of quality, and to deliver our work on time, on budget and as specified.
Our Core Competence in software development:
Web applications based on Java, PHP, or C# using SQL or NoSQL databases
Our Technical Expertise includes the following:
- Mobile: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or cross-platform (maps, geolocation, multi-client/server)
- Java and J2EE technologies, end-to-end solutions for enterprise servers and applications, for desktop servers and applications, as well as for consumers and embedded servers and applications.
- Programming languages: objective-c, swift, java, scala, python, C, ruby, C++, C#, perl, PHP, go (golang), smalltalk, xtend (eclipse), groovy
- Client-server application: java, python, C, C++
– tehnologies: gevent, eventlet, redis for storage and message queue
- Web-development: React.js, Vue.js, AngularJS, web2py, Node.js, Django, Flask, jQuery, Sass (on client side), Ajax, Comet (long polling), PHP frameworks, Ruby on Rails, Grails (groovy/java)
- User interface: Swing, Gtk, Qt
- Operating systems: iOS, Linux, FreeBSD, MacOSX, Solaris, Windows
– SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle
– NoSQL: Mongodb, Redis, Cassandra, MarkLogic
- Version control: Mercurial, Git, Bazaar, svn
- Application servers: all major ones
- Linux, iOS, Unix, Network and Windows administration
- Network engineering, monitoring, and development
- Software/systems integration engineering
- Systems implementation and/or configuration
- Technical support.
Favourite Tools that we employ in development and testing
- Bug Tracking: Trac, Redmine
- Continous Integration: Jenkins, BuildBot
- Build/deploy systems: fabric, ant, make, scons
- Task queues: celery
- Webframeworks: Web2py, Django
- Configuration automation: Puppet, Chef.
Favourite Methods that we utilize with complex projects
- Agile software development method
- Scrum project management method.